Saturday, September 6, 2014

New School

School Portraits are not as they used to be. With the old school dazzling laser backdrop and the propped, posed hands. These portraits certainly have come a long way. I have taken my own children's school portraits for the past two years and have been happy with the results. The true smile on her face. The sparkle in her eye. The 'I didn't have to wait in line and have someone comb my hair' look. It was the part of her lifetime that I wanted to capture, the sweet innocence of my young lady.



I am available for School Portrait Sessions 
in the Southern Rhode Island area! 

$30 - Up to 15 Minute Session on location
Print Package including:
(1) 8 x 10, (2) 5 x 7, (2) 4x6, (8) Wallets
A La Carte Prints are also available for purchase.

Call today to book your session!
401.536.8375
DanielleBurboPhotography@yahoo.com

or find me on Facebook.

Thanks for viewing my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment